Simon K.D. Stone BA (Hons.)
Admitted to the Roll 1985
Former Roles: Counsel of an Insurance Company and Legal Director of an independent national conveyancing organisation.
Areas of practice:
- Property (commercial & residential);
- Landlord & Tenant;
- Business matters;
- Private Client (Wills, Estate planning & protection, Probate, Powers of Attorney);
- Current President of the Berks Bucks and Oxfordshire Incorporated Law Society;
- Past President Milton Keynes & District Law Society;
- Member of the Law Society of England & Wales.
Teaching & Training:
- National trainer and tutor in conveyancing : National Association of Estate Agents / NFOPP / Propertymark;
- Lectured to solicitors and property professionals.
- Taught Law in India.
Family and friends, rugby, golf, travel and doing absolutely nothing.