What information does Kingsley David hold about you and how is it collected?
If you supply Kingsley David by email with your contact details or, in the case of recruitment, send the firm your CV, then the firm will collect and store this information.
What does Kingsley David do with your personal information?
Kingsley David will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To contact you with information about the firm´s services, relevant legal developments and other news which the firm believes may be of interest to you
- in relation to CVs, for the firm´s recruitment purposes.
- If you choose to avail of our services, you may need to give personal information and authorisation to obtain information from various credit services. For example, you may need to provide the following information:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Credit card number
- Name on credit card
- Credit card billing address
- Business and home phone number
If you do not wish Kingsley David to contact you, then please let the firm know and you will be removed from the firm´s contacts database. Otherwise, by submitting your personal information, you agree to our use of the information described above.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.