Traditional Route

If you just want traditional advice and information as to how to divorce or separate or you feel that an application to Court is necessary we will advise and assist you. Often, this is the last resort after all options have been exhausted, or there are urgent issues which need to be resolved. Our specialist family lawyer Clare is a trained advocate and can represent you at court if this is appropriate.